Following one of the most successful competitive careers in the history of American wrestling, 4x NCAA and 2016 World Champion Logan Stieber, will look to pass on his successes to the next generation of wrestlers through the Stieber Elite Wrestling Academy.
Born in Monroeville, Logan Stieber has been apart of Ohio’s strong wrestling tradition since his early youth. Along with his brother, Hunter Stieber, the two have captured significant titles on the youth level, including multiple OAC Grade School and Junior High State Championships.
In high school, Logan Stieber would go on to become a 4x OHSAA DIII State Champion for Monroeville and lead his team to a DIII State Championship. Following his successful high school career, Stieber would head to Columbus to be apart of Coach Tom Ryan’s quickly rising Ohio State Buckeye team and his impact would help propel the Buckeyes into National Championship contention.
At Ohio State, Logan Stieber would improve his resume by becoming the fourth wrestler in NCAA history to become a 4x National Champion. Along with his personal successes at the NCAA tournament, Stieber would help lead the Buckeyes to their first National Championship in 2015.
On the Senior level, Stieber continued his success after making the 2016 World Team for the United States and winning a gold medal at the World Championships in Budapest, Hungary. In 2017, Stieber finished 3rd at the Pan American Championships, was a World Cup runner up, and a Paris Grand Prix Champion. He also qualified for and competed at the 2017 World Championships, helping the United States capture their first World Title as a team since 1996.
Monroeville High School
• 4x Ohio State Champion
• 2010 Outstanding Wrestler Award at the Ohio State Tournament
• 2010 Junior Dan Hodge Award
• 2010 Dave Schultz High School Excellence Award
• 2009 Fourth in the US World Team Trials as a junior high school
• 2009 Third at the US Freestyle National Tournment as a junior in high school
• 2008 Won the Fila Junior National Tournament (20 & Under)
THE Ohio State University
• 4x NCAA Champion (only the 4th wrestler to ever accomplish)
• 2015 Dan Hodge Award – given to the most outstanding wrestler of the year.
• 4x Big Ten Champion
• 2015 Intermat Wrestler of the Year
• 2015 NCAA Outstanding Wrestler
• 2015 Big 10 Wrestler of the Year
• 2015 & 2013 Most Dominant Wrestler of the Year
• 2012 Intermat Freshman of the Year
• 2012 Gold medal at the Ziolkowski Tournament in Poland
• 2012 Fourth in the Olympic Trials
• 2011 Junior World Silver Medalist
• World Team Member
• Earned Gold at the World Championships
• World Team Member
• 3rd place finish at the Pan American Championships
• Paris Grand Prix Champion
• World Cup Runner Up